It is our job as a Real Estate Agent, to facilitate this by:
- Drawing up legally binding contracts
- Assisting in negotiating offers
- Offering advice and perspective
- If needed, acting as a mediator during any potential disputes between you and the seller.
Buying a Home with The Applegath Group:
- Buyer Information Package
- Understanding the Contract to Purchase
- Once the offer is accepted - Brochure
We are members of the Canadian Real Estate Association: The Canadian Real Estate Association requires all of its members to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. The Code and Standards are very important because they assure that all REALTORS® offer the highest level of service, honesty and integrity possible. All REALTORS® are subject to constant professional monitoring that keeps them directly accountable to the individual consumers they serve. CREA also ensures that all of its members are knowledgeable and highly trained in order to better serve the public and offers ongoing education courses so that REALTORS® continue to meet the highest professional standards in an ever-changing industry.